Since it’s the weekend I thought I would have some fun with you guys and share some sites/resources that I love to checkout regularly! Here is your chance to get to know me a little better through the Internet!
First, make sure you have permission from your parent/guardian to be on the computer and surfing Internet sites that are not part of an educational assignment.
![]() |
| Taken from: www.ecokids.ca |
A great site for resources, games and activities about the environment and natural resources is Ecokids!
Check it out, play a game and leave a comment below about what you learned and your favourite game!
Check it out, play a game and leave a comment below about what you learned and your favourite game!
Can you guess what else I like to visit on the Internet?
I’m sure you have noticed or heard me talk about how much I love to read! I have so many books – in the classroom and at home! When I’m done reading a book or just want to know what is new and exciting in literature I checkout:
| http://www.scholastic.ca/ |
too! It is a great website for student-friendly books and activities. You will be seeing a lot of scholastic material that I bring in throughout the year. Check it out and I’m sure you will find something interesting! Remember: Reading is food for the mind/imagination!


No comments:
Post a Comment